Have you ever thought about growing your career in asset management?
Learning more about different asset classes, such as equities, derivates, and credit products, to name but a few, and growing your practical experience each year to reach a thorough understanding of the operations within an asset manager ?
If the answer is “yes” to the above, it’s worth reading further.
Our client is a world-class asset management firm, primarily market-neutral funds characterized by an impeccable regulatory reputation and an equally fantastic employer brand, with a strong staff retention and employee development rate.
Operating a lean structure, based on collaboration, support, and thorough guidance, you can expect to find yourself surrounded by individuals who excel within their fields and will help you reach your full potential.
You will be involved in working closely with the operations team in Malta and assist with:
- Confirmation, settlement, and reconciliation of all trading activity covering both Event-Driven and Credit Driven strategies
- Assist and help manage the invoicing process
- Work with the fund’s prime brokers, administrator, execution brokers and any other service providers
- Assist and help manage the team with other fund-related functions including but not limited to FX hedging and Commission sharing
- Ad hoc project work
- An Accounting/ Economics/ Finance qualification
- 1 – 3 years experience in accounting/fund accounting / fund administration ( this is an entry-level role within asset management )
- A distinct advantage would be an understanding of different asset classes ( equities, derivatives, fixed income, etc. )
- An understanding of PnL / balance sheets
If you are looking for your first opportunity within asset management and you have a curious mind, keen to learn more and develop yourself, let’s talk.
Role-based in Malta, on a full-time basis.
FM Search Limited acts as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.