As a cybersecurity professional, you know that situations can turn very quickly and it’s imperative that you operate within a business that invests heavily in your training, and tools and creates the right environment for you to do what you do best: help businesses maintain systems integrity and take a proactive approach to cybersecurity to mitigate operational, financial and reputational risks.
Who is our client?
A globally recognized professional services and advisory firm, that is growing its technology division by adding cybersecurity and testing as a focus to its existing service.
Their client portfolio is diverse, consisting primarily of international, private clients in Financial Services, DLT, Fintech, IGaming, Aviation, Shipping, and Trading.
What will you do?
You will be the first person in this particular area, initially focused on testing, then evolving into more complex matters and you will work closely with the Head of Technology and the team, in expanding this service line to their existing, as well as new client base.
Your role, initially, will be focused on:
- Conducting assessments: red teaming/purple teaming operations
- Penetration tests, vulnerabilities assessments
- Launch fishing campaigns/ review configurations
- Blackbox and greybox testing
- Operations effectiveness testing
What’s in it for you?
- Work within an environment expected to grow rapidly over the next 12 months, bringing with it superb career development opportunities for you, including building a team around you as you grow
- Work with a global network, with the opportunity to learn from the experiences of other member firms across the world
- Develop your advisory skills, by being involved in client presentations/ discussions
What is your background?
- You have 2 -3/4 years’ experience in cybersecurity / security testing / pentester
- You know your way around OWASP Top 10/ OSSTMM/MITRE ATT&CK Frameworks
- You are working towards or already have certifications, such as CREST CRT, OSEP, OSCE/3, OSWE, OSED, OSWP, OSCP and others related to information security testing and red teaming operations